Monday, September 14, 2015
Easy Ways to Decorate Your French Classroom
1. Print out high quality photos from trips you've taken to Francophone countries, laminate them, and add them around the room.
2. Laminate some post cards from various French speaking places and place them around the room.
3. Use a search engine to find quotes from famous French speaking people. Write down your favorite and print them out in various colors and fonts. Laminate them and post them around the classroom.
4. Buy some colorful fabric in blue, white, and red and use that as the background of bulletin boards. Fabric lasts longer than paper and it is more appealing to the eye.
5. Display student work around the classroom.
Étiquettes pour Tiroirs
Affiches de sons
French Second Language Questions Posters
Les Hiboux Classroom Décor Pack
French Target Language Flag Posters
French Color Posters
French Good Manners Poster
High Quality Sets
French Alphabet Poster
French Accent Posters
French Weather Posters
French Number Posters